Bring your favorite bags partner and your A-Game to the Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce Bags Tournament and get ready for a good time! On Saturday, June 25th, the Chamber will host a double-elimination Bags Tournament in the Sheridan Lanes parking lot. Check-in is at 10am and play will begin promptly at 11am.

Registration is $40 per team, with a max of 64 teams. 75% of the event registration proceeds will be used for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place, with the remaining 25% benefiting the Chamber & Scholarship Foundation.

Saturday, June 25, 2022
Sheridan Lanes
1120 80th Street, Kenosha
10:00am – 3:00pm

Register Your Team ($40)

Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce Bags Tournament