Attention Chamber Members!
Do you have openings you need to fill? The Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce wants to help! Please visit the Chamber Job Board and submit your openings! We will get the word out to get prospects to you!
How to Submit a Job
- Visit https://kenoshaareachamber.com/post-a-job/
- Enter all the details of the job opening and your company. You will have the opportunity to create an account on the Chamber website, which will allow you to submit jobs, edit jobs, mark jobs as filled, and remove expired listings.
- Click “preview” to see what the posting will look like once it’s live.
- If your job posting looks good to go, press “submit listing”. The listing will be queued and will go live pending admin (Chamber) approval. Turnaround will typically be same-day during normal business hours.
- Job postings will expire after 30 days. You will receive an email 2 days in advance of the job post expiring.
How to use the Jobs Dashboard
- Visit https://kenoshaareachamber.com/job-dashboard/
- All your job postings will be listed with the ability to edit, duplicate, mark as filled, or delete. Those that have not yet been approved by the Chamber will be marked “pending approval”. It will also show when each job was posted and when it will expire.