We are here for you! The Chamber has created a Facebook Group called “Virtual Business After 5.” This is a forum for business owners and professionals in the Kenosha area to connect, share resources and encouragement. It is available to you all the time, but we will also be hosting regular during these live events to continue networking, building your contacts, and reconnecting with people you haven’t seen in a while.
We will be hosting these live events every other Thursday alternating between afternoons (4:30-5:30pm) and mornings (8:30-9:30am). There will be ambassadors, board members, and staff to welcome you. Please pass the invite along to all your connections in the business community.
- You are encouraged to post a picture of your business card and let us know what and how your business is doing.
- All Kenosha Area Chamber members and non-members are welcome to connect.
- Ask about the benefits available to Chamber members and how you can become a member.
- Please avoid political conversations, opinions and negative posts while focusing on how we can come together as a group to keep the Kenosha business community strong.
- Revisit the forum between events to keep up on posts and new contact opportunities.
We’re all in this together, so let’s share our services and specials, network and connect, and move forward together.