Over the past few days, the Chamber has monitored the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world. Out of an abundance of caution, the Chamber, after conferring with Recplex officials, is postponing our upcoming Business Before 9 networking event at the Pleasant Prairie Recplex on March 19th. The make-up date is still TBD.
Any future events we have planned will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, as the health and safety of our community and membership is our main priority. This is a rapidly evolving situation that we will continue to keep an eye on over the coming days and weeks.
The Chamber will continue to support and promote our members and we encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. We’ve listed a few resources below to help you and your business:
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Wisconsin Department of Workplace Development
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Kenosha County COVID-19 Information Center
Stay safe and take care!