Today we had the honor of welcoming Advance Clinical Services to Kenosha. Advance Clinical Services provides quality psychotherapy for individuals and families needing assistance with mental health and addiction. Their specialty is helping to restore healing to broken relationships. They offer immediate openings for ages 8+, either by telehealth or in-person appointments if you live in the Kenosha/Racine area.
Advance Clinical Services
6121 Green Bay Road, Suite 200
Kenosha, WI 53142
The whole business community is invited to join the Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce for open, social networking hosted by PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co. Our Chamber Ambassadors will be on hand to help with introductions and to keep networking flowing.
Our thanks to PUBLIC Craft Brewing Company for hosting and to Historic Barden/Witico Development Corporation, Lee Mechanical, and Home Federal Savings Bank for sponsoring!
Cost of entry is $5 for Chamber members and $10 for non-members. No advance registration is necessary and guests can pay cash at the door. Please enter through the doors off 7th Avenue.
Thursday, October 14, 2021
PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co.
628 58th Street, Kenosha
5:00pm – 7:00pm
Today we had the honor of welcoming Crumbl Cookies to Pleasant Prairie. Tomorrow, Friday, September 17, 2021, Crumbl Cookies Grand Opening celebration will start at 8:00am and go until Midnight. We brought some back to the office for everyone to enjoy!
Crumbl Cookies is home to the best cookies in the world! Crumbl offers a weekly rotating menu of 120+ flavors inspired by desserts of all kinds. All cookies are made fresh daily! Come in-store to see your cookies being mixed, balled, and baked right in front of you! Once the cookies are baked to perfection, they are packaged in the famous pink box, ready to be sent home and enjoyed – until the very last crumb!
9901 77th Street, #820
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Attention Chamber Members!
Do you have openings you need to fill? The Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce wants to help! Please visit the Chamber Job Board and submit your openings! We will get the word out to get prospects to you!
How to Submit a Job
- Visit https://kenoshaareachamber.com/post-a-job/
- Enter all the details of the job opening and your company. You will have the opportunity to create an account on the Chamber website, which will allow you to submit jobs, edit jobs, mark jobs as filled, and remove expired listings.
- Click “preview” to see what the posting will look like once it’s live.
- If your job posting looks good to go, press “submit listing”. The listing will be queued and will go live pending admin (Chamber) approval. Turnaround will typically be same-day during normal business hours.
- Job postings will expire after 30 days. You will receive an email 2 days in advance of the job post expiring.
How to use the Jobs Dashboard
- Visit https://kenoshaareachamber.com/job-dashboard/
- All your job postings will be listed with the ability to edit, duplicate, mark as filled, or delete. Those that have not yet been approved by the Chamber will be marked “pending approval”. It will also show when each job was posted and when it will expire.
The Chamber invites you to join us (Virtually via Zoom) to learn about the Ambassador role and how serving as an ambassador can benefit you, your business, and the Chamber. In this meeting, you will meet the Chamber Staff, meet existing ambassadors and learn more about the importance and impact of the ambassador role.
Topics to be covered are as follows:
- How an ambassador supports the Chamber’s Mission
- How an ambassador is successful in making an impact
- Benefits to the person serving as an ambassador
- Benefits to an organization when allowing their employees to serve as an Ambassador
- Who may be a fit to serve as an ambassador
- How the Chamber positions you and promotes your business if you become an ambassador
- Membership Engagement Principles
- Open discussion
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
12:00pm – 12:45pm
Virtually on Zoom