Scale Up Milwaukee has opened the application for the fourth cohort of our Scalerator program. This six-month, seven-session training program teaches business owners the practical skills to inject growth into their ventures, and thus the community. So far, 45 local businesses have graduated from the program, and now average 42% projected revenue growth. Scalerator graduates have experienced tremendous growth, such as…
- Adding 825+ new B2B customers
- Hiring 155+ new employees
- Increasing projected growth rates an average of 25 percentage points
- Projecting a combined $29M increase in year-over-year revenues
- Signing major deals with organizations including Johns Hopkins, Whole Foods Global, Veterans Administration, and the Milwaukee Bucks
They are looking for growth-ambitious companies with minimum yearly revenues of $1,000,000 located in or near the southeastern Wisconsin region. These companies should offer an exportable good or service and be owner-managed.
Scale Up Milwaukee is about GROWTH in Southeastern Wisconsin. If you want to grow, join now! Two ways to join.
- Go to www.scaleupmilwaukee.org/membership – Follow the prompts to use PayPal or a credit card to complete your membership.
- Contact the Scale Up Milwaukee team – We can finalize your membership by phone. Call 414-939-5170 or email email@example.com